cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping Tivo to 360

mac51
Joining in

Can I get my upstairs Tivo box swapped for a 360, and the software download for horizon software downloaded to the downstairs V6 for free? Can this be done at all does the Tivo need to be faulty? Can it be self install? If there are connection charges how much are they?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can request a conversion to TV360 anytime you like - your V6 will be converted to a TV360-master, your TiVo swapped for an HDD-less TV360-mini.

If you upgraded your TiVo to a V6, and then requested the conversion, both boxes would be converted to TV360-master and you would retain the HDD on both.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Really are Virgin still giving out V6s?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mac51 wrote:

Really are Virgin still giving out V6s?

For TiVo customers wanting to upgrade or needing fault replacements, yes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mac51 

Welcome back to the community

If you would like to request your set top boxes to be upgraded, the team will be able to go through the details and price for you. If you have two set top boxes, your TIVO would be swapped for the 360 mini box and your V6 given a software migration to the 360 software which is £24.95. There could also be installation fees/delivery fees applicable but the team will be able to confirm this for you by calling on 0345 454 1111 / 150 or via SMS 0753 305 1809 and WhatsApp on 07305 327 112 our team will be more than happy to discuss this with you further. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley