cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky cinema and UHD on demand stopped working

redtedx
Joining in

Hope someone from Virgin Media can help

As of start of March I have found my Sky Cinema and UHD on demand is not letting me watch any movies and shows a padlock with subscribe option.

I have always been able to watch on demand sky cinema but now isn't working. I am on Ultimate Volt bundle.

I phone customer services who told me there is a problem but had not answer for how to fix. The agent went to talk to Sky services people a couple of times but was no help.

Can this be rectified ASAP - I am paying for services I am not receiving.

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Community Forums @redtedx, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with Sky Cinemas via the On Demand option.

Have you checked our Service Status Checker or called our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061 for an update on any outages we may be experiencing that reflect the fault you're experiencing?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David,

On Demand Sky Cinema HD and UHD still showing padlock on the options, so not resolved.

The Service Status checker does not show any problems

I had previously called customer services who accepted there is a problem but had no answers to resolve, and my notes on my account should show that. I don't think anyone is attempting to fix anything. I will likely need to to phone up again and ask.

Thanks

Hi @redtedx, thank you for your response.

We can see you've spoken to the team since your latest post. Has clarification on the situation been provided?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel