cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seek bar at end of recording

davewillo
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have a V6 box running V360 firmware. When I play a recording, it will play from the beginning, but the seek bar will be at the end of the recording. This means I get the "Do you want to delete this recording" popup at the beginning of playback. But more annoyingly, I cannot fast forward within the recording, as the device thinks I'm at the end of the recording.

Has anyone else had this?

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

This should have been posted on the 360 forum a V6 box uses TiVo software and a 360 uses Virgins in house software Horizon but don't worry one of the VIP's will move it.

There does seem to be a few users reporting a similar problem, don't know if they are all updated V6 to 360 boxes.

You can turn off the Keep / Delete option to make sure you don't lose anything by accident.

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Ask to delete after watching > Set to Off.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@davewillo wrote:

Hi,

I have a V6 box running V360 firmware

As already mentioned, there's no such thing as a "V6 running TV360" - when your V6 was reformatted and the Horizon software was installed to replace the TiVo-software, it stopped being a V6 and is now just a TV360-master.

It's otherwise a bit like referring to a "Windows 10 laptop running Windows 11"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks