cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording faults on my 360 box

Hammerhead58
Joining in

Good afternoon everyone. Can someone give me a solution to the fault my virgin 360 box is having. It will not record nor allow you to rewind or fast forward live TV. This has been going on for a few days now, I have followed all the help offered by the help on the App. But no joy.

Thanks 

Hammerhead58 

4 REPLIES 4

RT123
On our wavelength

Hi,

It sounds like the hard drive of your box may have failed/be failing. 

You can try calling 0345 454 1111/150 from a VM landline or contact Virgin on Twitter/X (@VirginMedia) or Facebook.

Alternatively, you could wait for a response from the forum team (but it might be a few days)

I do not work for VM, just trying to help!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Hammerhead58 wrote:

I have followed all the help offered by the help on the App. But no joy.

Can you be more specific on what you've tried so far?

And any error codes you're getting? It certainly sounds like an HDD issue, but error codes would help confirm.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

Hi hammerhead58,

If this is the main 360 box and not a mini box do you get something like a "CS6002 can't find hard drive" error message and can't pause and rewind live TV then it does sound like a hard drive problem 

Then as previously posted you need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Are you still able to watch any recordings you had.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hammerhead58 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcoem to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your TV 360 box. So that we can look into this for you, please can you join me in a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina