cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My new 360 Box thinks it's a Tivo

RonnieStanley
On our wavelength

I have exactly the same issue. Is another new box and an engineer visit the answer, or do you think it can be solved remotely?

I am seeing an M63 error message saying there is a problem with my account but it seems Virgin support have gone home for the night.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi RonnieStanley 

M63 is a software update error. Your account has been migrated to the TV360 platform but the software hasn't been pushed to your box to convert it.

It will need passing to second line support to see if they can do it. This could take 2 or 3 days.

If they can't fix it then you'll need a visit from tech support to change the box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi RonnieStanley 

M63 is a software update error. Your account has been migrated to the TV360 platform but the software hasn't been pushed to your box to convert it.

It will need passing to second line support to see if they can do it. This could take 2 or 3 days.

If they can't fix it then you'll need a visit from tech support to change the box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks, spot on.  An engineer visited and fitted another new box as the one Virgin had sent out following my change from TiVo wasn't able to download the software. Bit of a nuisance but all good now.