cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation on tv

Malob87
Joining in

I have had pixelation on my TV since 3rd Jan 2024. Have had numerous visits by engineers. (8) hours spent trying to get in touch by phone. Just been told that there is a main frame problem that is affecting Croydon, Sutton, Richmond and Hampton and Virgin are having difficulty locating the problem. Help line appears to have no knowledge of this problem. Has anyone got any information on this problem. I have a Virgin customer for 15 years and am classes as vulnerable by Virgin.

12 REPLIES 12

Malob87
Joining in

Have been advised that there is a main frame problem causing pixelation on TV that is affecting Croydon, Sutton, Richmond and Hampton. I have been trying to sort this problem out since 3rd Jan 04. Have been customer for 15 years can anybody help please.

Malob87
Joining in

Since 3rd Jan 04 I have had pixelation on live tv programs. Have had 8 engineers come to my home and spent countless hours on phone but still have problems. Have recently be told there is a main frame problem affecting Croydon, Sutton, Richmond and Hampton. The help line do not appear to be aware of this. Have been Virgin customer for 15 years and classed by Virgin as vulnerable. Can anybody help me please.

Hi @Malob87 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

How were you notified about the mainframe problem you've referred to?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, was informed of Main Frame problem by the last Virgin engineer to visit us. He phoned yesterday to tell us and has promised to call me back next week

Hi Daniel can give you phone no of Virginengineer if that helps

Hi Daniel can give you details of Virgin engineer if that helps

Hi Daniel could you pleas confirm that you received my reply to your request

Hi @Malob87, thank you for your posts.

In order to discuss this further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Malob87
Joining in

Hi

Does anyone have any information about a main frame problem causing intermittent TV pixelation affecting Croydon, Sutton, Richmond and Hampton