cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ParamountPlus

Vicky772
Joining in

Paramount Plus has stopped working on my 360 box. I’ve tried switching everything off and on and signing out of the app and signing back in again, but I still get error code 3304. I can’t find any help on the Paramount website. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi Vicky772,

I don't subscribe to Paramount Plus so can't check but from a quick Google it looks like it might be a server error somewhere,

• Paramount Plus is one of the most popular streaming providers we have today. But unfortunately, users have complained about a few errors when using the service.
  • Among the errors users encounter, the Paramount Plus error code 3304 is one of the most common. It's seen on TV, Xbox, and even Edge and Firefox.
  • The Paramount Plus error code 3304 is caused by the Paramount Plus app's inability to connect to the server.

Can you sign in on your TV if it has the App.

You could try a factory reset of the 360 box to see if it makes any difference 

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi Vicky772,

I don't subscribe to Paramount Plus so can't check but from a quick Google it looks like it might be a server error somewhere,

• Paramount Plus is one of the most popular streaming providers we have today. But unfortunately, users have complained about a few errors when using the service.
  • Among the errors users encounter, the Paramount Plus error code 3304 is one of the most common. It's seen on TV, Xbox, and even Edge and Firefox.
  • The Paramount Plus error code 3304 is caused by the Paramount Plus app's inability to connect to the server.

Can you sign in on your TV if it has the App.

You could try a factory reset of the 360 box to see if it makes any difference 

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

Thanks, this appears to have worked.