cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops. We couldn’t connect to Virgin TV…

winkawatson
Joining in

I’ve been getting this for a few days, tried all the suggestions in previous posts (switching off router, switching off boxes, waiting 5 minutes etc.) but still getting the same error message when trying to watch shows that were recorded on separate boxes.

Diagnostics appear fine, main box connect via Ethernet and the mini box to the router with a strong signal. 

What’s the way forward?

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can each box use VoD reliably by itself? That will prove the connection to the home-hub, which is crucial here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes, both boxes can access VoD without issue. I just get the error mentioned previously when I am trying to watch programmes that have been recorded on the other box. 

Hi @winkawatson 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your TV 360 boxes. Can I ask are you still having issues? If so I have dropped you a private message so that we can go through a few details and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina