cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working

Allan96
Joining in

Just had the tv360 set up deleivered and none of the channels are working. 
Set up via Wi-Fi and told that we didn’t need a coaxial cable. Where else do we go I get it working ? 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have been misadvised.

TV360 is a cable-based TV box that needs two connections. The internet connection will provide you with OnDemand & streaming services, but live TV is fed via the co-ax cable.

You have two alternatives.. 1: If you don't need any multiroom boxes or recording facilities, then the Stream IP-based product may suit you. 2: If you want to be able to record live TV and/or use multiroom facilities, you will need a manned installation to put a co-ax connection point wherever you want to use TV360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, the advisor on the phone said that this would be fine to use with it. 
I’ll need to call in the morning to get some one out to sort this out. As like you said I’ve been misinformed and mislead on the package 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Allan96 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here

We can see that since you have posted here, you have been able to speak to us to hopefully get things sorted.

If you do need any further help though, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W