cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Patricia161
Tuning in

Have taken a new contract which includes TV as it’s cheaper than just having internet and phone. I already have sky downstairs for tv so want my tv to go upstairs have been told this is ok will need engineer to put wiring into the bedroom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Patricia161 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here.

An engineer would be happy to assist with this, do you have a manned install booked?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes....  See this assuming you will get a 360 TV box ...

________

The 360 box needs a coax connection to the box for live TV and a connection to your hub either by ethernet cable or WiFi. If you don't have a coax connection where your TV is and have just upgraded from broadband to TV then you might need to phone and ask for a manned installation which should be free

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Patricia161 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here.

An engineer would be happy to assist with this, do you have a manned install booked?

All sorted thanks

Stephen007007
Joining in

I keep ringing virgin up to get a best  deal but not getting anywhere so who best to contact