cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Lagging

Rach2904
Joining in

We recently got a new wifi router and updated to 360; the quality of Netflix is terrible; the sound is constantly distorted and the sound lags behind the picture. I experienced this before, but it was resolved by pressing pause and play again (very annoying)... however, that doesn't solve it now. Any ideas how to fix this?! Netflix is fine on all other devices (laptop, ipad etc). thank-you

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Rach2904 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Netlfix, can I ask if any other on demand or streaming services are effected at all?

Is the set top box connected to the Hub via WiFi or Ethernet cable?

Hi Ashleigh…. On demand etc all okay; it’s literally just Netflix. Have done all the usual resets but nothing seems to work. The set top box is connected to the hub via wifi as they are in different rooms. Thank you 

Hey @Rach2904,

Thanks for confirming this, for me to look into this for you what I would like to do is invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe