cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing channels and picture quality is poor

Pirot
Joining in

Why the channels is missing and the quality is very poor , wasn’t like that when I bought the virgin , and tv 360 box is turn of and on by itself, how can I fix this ? Thank u 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain what you mean by "the quality is very poor"? Post some pictures if it would help? Is this specific to individual channels/programmes, for example?

Have you confirmed the missing channels are in your package - which package are you on, and which channels are you missing?

If your TV box is restarting of its own accord, that's a fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The quality of the channels is like old it’s not HD or full HD , first time wen I get package all the channels was full HD , and missing football channels, 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Specifics may help here, including specific channel(s) that you're having issues with.

Same comment at "missing football channels" - which specific channel(s) are you missing? There's potentially several sports channels that show football games.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Pirot,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the quality of the channels. 

As japitts has said, a few more details would be very helpful here.

Are you able to tell us if specific channels or all have a problem?

Have you checked that the missing channels are included within your package?

Alex_Rm