cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault on 360 box, deep red.

mda99das
Up to speed

I have a problem with my main 360 box, and the picture is more redder than normal and its bury.

Tried the standard turning it off and back on. Changing the HDMI cable and still same issue.

The HDMI port on the back of the box does feel a tad loose and I can jiggle it.

I am lucky that I have spare ethernet and coax in the lounge, so I brought my mini box down and connected that up using the same HDMI cable and problem is gone.

I then went back to the 360 box and changed picture quality to 4k but didn't make any difference.

I know its not the TV as the preinstalled apps on the TV done have any picture issues, mini box works fine.

Looks like its a fault with the 360 box.

Can you arrange to have a new box sent out and I return the old one?

Cheers.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mda99das, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the picture is showing a little red. As the problem disappears when plugging in to a different connection point, this would eliminate the box being the issue. It's more likely an issue with the signals to the cable. We'd need to book an engineer to come out and check these for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mda99das,

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad the engineer was able to get everything sorted for you and things are now resolved. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back to us in the Community. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs