cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error MA1/15/40 when upgrading V6 box to 360

k8sheridan
Tuning in

Spend ages covering everything on this forum to try and troubleshoot this myself.

TV now out of use!

Spent an hour on the phone to then be told, we can't help, and I have to wait 5 working days for a tech to come back to me. Seriously, 5 working days? 
Now on hold via Whatsapp and Live chat, which will no doubt take more hours of my time and get me nowhere but likely result in a new V6 box. So much time wasted, Virgin.

I'm still in my cooling-off period, so just going to cancel if a human does not get in contact today.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The cooling-off period only applies to package changes, not the voluntary choice to convert from TiVo/V6 > TV360.

I presume you've changed your package at the same time as requesting a conversion, in which case the 14day rule will allow you to revert your contract only. This would then put you out-of-minimum-term and allow you to 30day cancel if you so wished. The request to migrate to TV360 cannot be reverted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @k8sheridan 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the conversion issue with the V6 to 360. 

I can see from running a system check that you have spoke to the team today, as it was originally raised to our faults management team and that the issue is now resolved.

Please do pop back to the community should you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill