cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where it's due

DanielFleetwood
Tuning in

Recently took Virgin TV on top of my Broadband for a really good price. Kit sent out within a few days. Had some issues, engineer arrived within a few days after calling Virgin. The other day ordered an additional box over the phone, with engineer attending this afternoon. Engineer left, then couldn't get any channels on the mini box - turns out, a call to VM and this was sorted within a few minutes - just needed codes sending to the box.

I know Virgin have taken some slack of disgruntled customers on here, but credit where it's due - my experience so far, have been great with prompt assistance to all queries. Good to share the positives too!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Indeed it is. Good to hear that things have gone a lot better for you than they did this time last year too. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Indeed it is. Good to hear that things have gone a lot better for you than they did this time last year too. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Absolutely. I took TV last year, then had a change of mind due to various circumstances and found it a bit of a nightmare getting the bill / termination sorted but great this time!