Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Buffering on 360tv

DeanosBeano
Joining in

Hi all

I am constantly getting buffering with this conversion from  the bid to 360tv 

it’s especially bad with box sets and prime tv streams. Is this normal   It’s quite expensive for Virgin broadband and I wondered if it’s normal and should consider a new provider if it’s acceptable to use  experience this 

Thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4

DeanosBeano
Joining in
  • experiencing Buffering 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DeanosBeano wrote:

I am constantly getting buffering with this conversion from  the bid to 360tv 

What do you mean by "the bid"?

How is your TV360 connected to your home-hub, for it's this which provides the onward internet connection. Is it (recommended) hard-wired Ethernet, or wireless?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

As japitts asked about bid was this just a typo error and did you mean one of the virgin TV packages that was called "big", if you are connected by ethernet cable you shouldn't have buffering problems, what package have you changed to.

Hi @DeanosBeano 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear with your concerns with your set top box. I have checked the systems at our side and cannot see any issues that might be affecting the service at this time. 

It is just when streaming amazon that you get the buffing? Do you notice that it's buffing at certain times of the day, like in the evening or is it throughout the day?

How close is the set top box to your router and is it possible to connect directly with an ethernet cable to see if this resolves the issue?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley