cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing DAZN

Leecee28
Just joined

Hi, we paid for 1 month subscription via Virgin, but can't see where to get back to it! Any suggestions please?! Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As far as I know, the only DAZN available from Virgin Media was a PPV event, priced at £19.99 recently.

I believe there will be a subscription channel at some stage available through an app on some Virgin Media set top boxes.

EDIT Just found this:

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/new-dazn-and-virgin-media-partnership-kicks-off-with-ppv-access-to-...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

You can subscribe to DAZN and get access to the app on various devices such as my Fire TV Stick 4K Max.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

As part of the agreement, the entertainment companies have plans for Dazn’s app to be made available for download on selected Virgin Media set-top boxes in future...

This actually sounds very vague and also non-committal so wouldn't be surprised if this never materialises 

Hi adhiren,

Thank you for your post. We do have plans for DAZN to be added to our Tv boxes.

But we currently don't have a date for that. 

You can more information about the subscription here: https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/new-dazn-and-virgin-media-partnership-kicks-off-with-ppv-access-to-...

^Martin

Hi Ernie

Do you know if this proposed agreement with Virgin and DAZN has moved on at all.  I have searched and can't find anything.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Harry

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you will find out, everything takes ages to happen with VM. This especially applies to content agreements. Sky Sports UHD took 2 years from announcement to implementation.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

You'll find DAZN's boxing and combat sports on VM's PPV. The last one I know about was Joshua v Wallin on 23 December 2023 which followed KSI v Fury on 14 October 2023.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection