also ‘recently recorded programs’ have disappeared from home screen

On demand/movies/box sets/watchlists all appear to be working 

Been on help call for 95 mins - no doubt it will hang up when 11pm comes around

any ideas on what to do please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

frost2029
Dialled in

Had the exact same problem except I get cs5500. I got through to Virgin media they sent some signals suggested switching to Wi-Fi but no change I've got an engineer booked for Monday.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

frost2029
Dialled in

Had the exact same problem except I get cs5500. I got through to Virgin media they sent some signals suggested switching to Wi-Fi but no change I've got an engineer booked for Monday.

Last time I had a problem on recording playback they said to switch FROM WiFi to Ethernet !

wifi signal is rubbish really from my hub

roy247
Community elder

Hi JR_1,

If you can't pause live TV for a few minutes and then watch it then that would point to a hard drive problem.

You need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111  from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

It's too late to call tonight so the best time to call would be when the lines open tomorrow at 8 am.

Virgin media are currently having issues. These have been fixed and the box should start working normally soon. Mine was having the issue but now working Virgin media did call me back and confirmed area fault

Ok thanks - I’ll keep an eye out - it wasn’t back working around 11pm BUT I could see the images in recordings lists 

cheers

Cheers - I have up after 70 mins

i COULD (and did) pause a program for

nearly 40 mins and it played perfectly - so yes possibly not hard drive issue

ill check in the morning

cheers

ngood77
Tuning in

It’s not resolved for us and there is an automated message on the phone line saying it’s a known issue and being worked on.  Fingers crossed.

maxal
On our wavelength

For the past 2 days, we have not been able to access our recordings on our Virgin TV 360 box. We get this message Action is not possible at the moment, please try again later. If the problem continues, call 150 from your Virgin Media phone, or call 03454541111 from another network. Error code CS5500 

g0akc
Problem sorter

I've also got this issue - started last night about 8PM with box sluggish around recordings - unable to delete properly, CS3400 error and so on - persisting this morning even if box rebooted (power off/on) and unable to set recordings via the app or even see recorded content on screen now  - I've also heard the automated message on the fault reporting phone line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!