cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box died

nannapatB
Joining in

Our 360 box started playing up two days ago. When it was reset we permanently had the start up screen. We followed all of the recommended steps to no avail so the following day I did an equipment test online.  This showed a fault on the box and, following that, it showed that an engineer had been dispatched. 

Does anyone have any idea how long we may have to wait for the engineer please?  

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may be able to view any booked appointments via your my-VM online account, under "My appointments"

Did the self-service tool give you a date & time for the tech appointment? If not - presume it's not been booked and try again. Or call in.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you japitts, I will give them a call.

Thanks for reaching out to us @nannapatB, and a very warm welcome to out Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the set top box recently experienced.

Can you please confirm if you have since been able to obtain the required details or if this is still something that you're seeking?

Thanks

David_Bn

Thank you for your response.

I have another engineer's visit booked for tomorrow.  We will see what happens then.

Thank you for letting us know @nannapatB and please do let us know how the visit went?

If you need any further assistance at all we will be happy to help. 

nannapatB
Joining in

We had a further engineer's visit on Tuesday and everything is working fine.

That's great to hear and thank you for letting us know @nannapatB 

Please do let us know if you need any further help with any issues and we will always be happy to take a look here.