cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box Recording Queries

R0M
On our wavelength

Having recently switched from a V6. Struggling with a couple of issues.

Seems like a bit of a step backwards. 

For recordings, I used to be able to add time, per show / recording. Can I no longer do this? It seems there is only a global setting.

Which would mean a 30 min program, would record am extra 1 hrs for example. When I only need to add time to live events really.

Just missed 25 mins of Moto GP. But also don't really want every recording to over record to compensate.

Secondly, seems no option to run cover deleted recordings? Which again, I could do on the V6.

Last one, if there's a lot of episodes, everytime I go to watch one, it doesn't go to last watched. Rather most recently recorded. So end up having to scroll looking for the one I was watching. Can I change that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Hi R0M,

If you want to extend any recording after pressing the red button just go to the advanced options when setting a recording, you can extend any individual recording up to 3 hours.

When setting a series link select the Advanced settings and then select New Only (usually the best option), you usually have the following options;

This episode only, From this episode onwards, All from series xx only, All from series xx and onwards, New episodes only and All available episodes.

There is no option to recover accidentally deleted recordings, something that has been asked about before but I think it won't get added.

You can't change the episodes listing it always starts at the newest recording.

You might also want to turn off the ask to delete option if you haven't already found it,

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Ask to delete after watching > Set to Off.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

roy247
Superstar

Hi R0M,

If you want to extend any recording after pressing the red button just go to the advanced options when setting a recording, you can extend any individual recording up to 3 hours.

When setting a series link select the Advanced settings and then select New Only (usually the best option), you usually have the following options;

This episode only, From this episode onwards, All from series xx only, All from series xx and onwards, New episodes only and All available episodes.

There is no option to recover accidentally deleted recordings, something that has been asked about before but I think it won't get added.

You can't change the episodes listing it always starts at the newest recording.

You might also want to turn off the ask to delete option if you haven't already found it,

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Ask to delete after watching > Set to Off.