cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM SIM & O2 SIM

AdrianWhyte
On our wavelength

I have a O2 sim (swopped from VM to O2 a few months with VM package change) I also still have a VM SIM (wife's phone notification says due to swop to O2 early July). 

When I use the VM app I can no longer see my wife's SIM just a link to my O2 SIM which opens My O2 app and shows my O2 SIM.

Where can I see my VM SIM (wife's phone) Now

and when it swops to O2 how will I/we see it then.  I am the bill payer for both VM & O2 SIMs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your welcome @AdrianWhyte 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues with your media services or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AdrianWhyte,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear that you're having issues viewing your VM SIM through your online account.

Are you signing into your online account using the O2 SIM number, or the VM SIM number? Are you able to share a screenshot of what it looks like when you sign into your MyVirginMedia account? 

Please ensure that no personal details are showing in the screenshot.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply - when logging into my VM account I have now found that the VM account details show in the window almost immediately, if I select my account name the VM  however the VM SIM account takes some time to show.  The converse also applies if already in the  VM SIM and the VM Broadband Account takes some time to show.  Maybe a little impatient on my behalf.  So this seems good now.

However when my wife's VM swops to O2 how will I/we see it then.  I am the bill payer for both VM & O2 SIMs and have an account for my O2 SIM.  Will I/We get a new login for my wife's SIM.

Thanks for coming back to us @AdrianWhyte, as I understand it, all numbers will eventually transfer over to O2 and be under the same account, if they're under the same account with Virgin Media.

Hope that makes sense, but do feel free to come back to us if there's any further questions you have.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David,

My accounts are still separate albeit both now with o2.  Should they have been merged by now ?

Hi @AdrianWhyte 

Hope you're well. 

It has been some time since the last post on this thread.

As we no longer offer mobile services anymore, you would need to speak directly with O2 who will be able to assist further with any queries you have with your O2 accounts. You can contact them on 0344 809 0202 or 202 from you O2 mobile handset. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Ok will do

Your welcome @AdrianWhyte 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues with your media services or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley