cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer sim to o2 - not informed

70BYt5h
Joining in

I had an Oomph package that included broadband and a free sim.

Last year the #sim which has never been used was transferred to #o2. I was never informed of this by either company

I noticed DD payments going out for £10 and cancelled the authority (which I did not agree too - and only have found out this relates to the transfer of the sim of late). I have then received a letter to advise fees due are now referred to a debt agency.

I have tried after hours on the phone, to speak to someone to help but I have got nowhere!  Virgin bounces me to o2 and o2 to virgin.

I don’t understand how this is allowed to happen. I’ve not had comms about this, the sim has not been used and I did not sign across DD authority to take money. Besides the money that has been paid, I’ve had an impact to my credit score due to no fault of my own.

Anyone able to let me know who I can speak to, to get it resolved?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @70BYt5h 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Community Forums.  Apologies for the issues you have had with your package, so that we can take a look into this we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina