cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

stevelawless
Joining in

Hi All 

can’t turn on roaming pay for my Grandson account he’s on holiday in Spain logging in but turn on roaming comes up with error 

can anyone help

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi stevelawless, thank you for reaching out on our help forums and for joining the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues with activating your grandson's roaming on the account, we'd love to best assist with this.

We'd need to have a look into the account and help, in order to do this I will send you a private message here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am having a similar issue trying to disable roaming before travelling abroad outside of the eu. Whenever I try to turn it off I get the ec:9999 

Hello Swish68

We're sorry to hear you've been unable to deactivate roaming prior to leaving the UK and EU. We understand the confusion and appreciate you raising this via the forums, welcome to the community.

Can you confirm how you're trying to turn roaming off? Is it via the app or your online account? Have you received and correspondence in regards to migrating to O2 recently as this can hinder some network level changes being made due to the migration?

Let us know. 

Rob