cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming & signal/service in italy

ed28
Just joined

Hi, is there a recognised problem with Virgin Mobile roaming in italy at the moment?

Ty

5 REPLIES 5

Asiak77
Joining in

I think it’s an all around problem im in Poland right now and I haven’t had service since like 13:00-14:00 today but I’m seeing a lot of people have the same issue and no one is getting told anything🥴

Shezza2b
Joining in

I'm in France and have no connectivity at all here. 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ed28

Apologies for the mobile service issues experienced whilst roaming, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm the following for me please:

• Have any of the services worked since arriving in Italy?
  • Was roaming activated prior to leaving the UK?
  • Have you tried a manual network search for the area you are in?

We have help here in regards to using your services outside of the UK, you can also check the roaming service via your online account.

Rob

Hello Asiak77

Apologies for the mobile service issues experienced whilst roaming, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We have help here in regards to using your services outside of the UK, you can also check the roaming service via your online account.

Rob

Hello Shezzab2

Rob