cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Usage

asury
Joining in

Hi,

I have Virgin Mobile sim on a family plan, and the phone I use for it has stopped working. The insurance company requires me to provide proof of usage in respect of this device, and that I need to contact my network provider to request this.
Upon reading some other posts, I understand that this might not be possible from Virgin Media. Could someone please confirm whether this is the case, and how I could get this in writing?

This is so I can provide this to the insurance company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @asury,

Thanks for confirming this, as the phone was not purchased through us, unfortunately we would not be able to provide you anything out with regards to this.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @asury,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear this has happened, can I confirm was the handset purchased through us or did you buy it from a 3rd party vendor?

Joe

Thanks for your reply. It was bought from a 3rd party vendor.

Hey @asury,

Thanks for confirming this, as the phone was not purchased through us, unfortunately we would not be able to provide you anything out with regards to this.

Joe

Thanks for confirming this.

Could I get this in writing via email? This is so I can provide the insurance company with this and and show them that their request for proof of usage is unobtainable.

We would not be able to provide this out via email to you as it is not something we would send out for this situation at all.

Joe

How do I get a proof of purchase for a mobile phone I bought off virgin. For my insurance claim 

Hi Wallop70, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

What exact information are they asking for? 

Chris.