cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Service - Frustrating!

LStrang01
Joining in

I have tried now for over 3 months to resolve and issue with a mobile phone since February 2024. It is my daughters phone! Phone was purchased with virgin, March 23 and obviously now with O2.

The phone was less than a year old and we called to discuss issues. Myself and my husband tried on numerous occasions, passed between o2 and virgin. cut off several times and having to go through process several times.

Eventually after several failed attempts and wasted lunch breaks from work advised to speak to apple as apple mobile. Spoke to Apple on call and advised they would need to run diagnostic checks and made appointment to bring into the Apple store.

Took phone into Apple, checked and advised phone faulty and would cost £361 to fix as problems with mother board (they think) but as phone was 1 year old to go back to where we purchased from due to consumer rights and 1 year warranty. Apple emailed me letter to confirm checks done and advice given for supplier!

Called again yesterday spent full lunch break on call and call was ended that they would send an email to advise where to send mobile back to as it will be booked in for repair. 

after promises (calls recorded) and an hour on call, email did'nt come! surprise surprise! 

called again on lunch break took 3 attempts and 3 times security passed to be cut off each time they tried to transfer me back to o2 to virgin. eventually speak to someone who could see phone was booked in for repair and advised email would be sent. still waiting on email.

i am beyond scunnered and in total dis belief of this poor and unbelievable poor service! phone 1 year old1 nothing resolved and paying for faulty device! If customers are constantly cut off why does agents not call customer back. If calls are recorded, why is no manager picking this up? 

come on virgin / o2 get it sorted! 

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LStrang01.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

We are very sorry to read about the fault with your daughters Iphone and the runaround you have been given trying to sort this out.

I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L