cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me!!

maisieleahx
Joining in

Hi, ive been on the phone for most of the day today and got no where! All i want to do is pay off the remaining balance of my mobile phone with yourselves. Ive got no where, for some reason, every time i try to call people, they are asking for information i no longer have, as it seems that y account has been deleted from your systems. please can you tell me how to pay off the remaining small balance else i will just go ahead and cancel my direct debit. 

i am appalled with the customer service i have received today. I also dont understand how you have partnered up with O2, yet they cant access anything either?!

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @maisieleahx Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the team you are having in relation to your mobile agreement.
Is this in relation to the handset you had with us or the mobile SIM?

The mobile SIM side of things is under O2 but any handset queries are with us if you have taken one out.
Let us know and we can assist further from here. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi 

yes it’s the handset that I’m having issues with. Can I just cancel my direct debit? Because I’m still trying today and no one is helping me!!! I just want to pay off the remaining balance if any!

Thanks for the reply.

I'll assist you on this and send a private message. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs