cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 mobile signal

ibbotson
Dialled in

Not sure if this is the right board for this but I am on Virgin/o2 volt. I am on o2 network for my mobile but get very bad signal strength at home 1 bar if I'm lucky.  My o2 app network status for my location ME101TW Is saying a phone mast close to me is not working....its been saying this for months now. Can anyone from o2 advise on this. 

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching back out, We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your mobile signal. you will be able to view if there are any issues, we are aware of here.

Regards

Paul.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Screenshot_20230823_132510_My Network.jpg

 Landlord problems I'm afraid. Happens a lot as owners seek to get a bigger rental and use access as a bargaining chip

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We have always had signal issues in our house, even our utility company had issues to get a signal to setup our home electricity home display unit. Surely when o2 put up there masts they make contractual terms for access?

Hey @ibbotson,

Sorry to hear this, we are unable to provide any further help with regards to an O2 query, however you can find all ways to reach out to them via their website here.

Joe

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ibbotson wrote:

Surely when o2 put up there masts they make contractual terms for access?

Every mobile network site in the UK that's on private land, will have a lease agreement. This is across all mobile operators - EE, O2, VF & 3UK.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks