cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Mobile Payment/Refund

K2Too
Tuning in

Hello,

I was recently moved to the O2 service from Virgin. My virgin media contract had mobile included, I did not have to pay for it. I was told that after I moved, virgin would make payment to/refund me for the new contract O2 is charging me for. This has not happened yet, can someone tell me how and when this is meant to happen and does it happen on a monthly basis?

many thanks

P.K.

9 REPLIES 9

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi K2Too,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry just to clarify what package are you now on? Also what was the monthly rate meant to be?

Let us know,

Kain

Timwilky
Fibre optic

Similar for me, I have had an email from o2 saying my bill is overdue and they will charge me a late fee yet I am paying VM for my ultimate oomph that includes mobile

Hub4/Gig1-> pfSense->Microtik CRS312/CSS326/CRS305->Meshed Asus RT-AX89X
VM Network - Timwilky

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Timwilky,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Just to clarify on this matter, have you recently adjusted the package at all?

Also what package is detailed on your recent bills?

Regards,

Kain

My package is Ultimate Oomph Unlimited SIM - I am still being charged the same rate I was charged before the van handover to O2, who now charge me an extra £25 per month? I was supposed to receive this money back from virgin-how do I get it?

Hi @K2Too,

Thank you for expanding on this. If this was agreed to then you would still pay the amount to O2 when they bill you for it, but the amount would be deducted on our end.

However, so that we can take a closer look to see what's going on and clarify things, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi.  I have exactly the same problem.  I have an Ultimate oomph account which includes an unlimited use SIM with 14 months to run, and have been billed £24.98 by O2 who tell me to take the matter up with Virgin.

Hi hotbath1962, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

It sounds like you are on one of our Volt deals where you make one payment for the sim and the other to Virgin Media. 

It sounds like you are on the bigger Volt bundle, what was advised? 

Chris. 

Virgin Ultimate oomph.JPGThanks for the reply Chris.  No, I'm on an Ultimate Oomph bundle negotiated with a customer services advisor when my contact was last up for renewal.  I have one bill which covers everything, my contract is illustrated on the screen snip attached..  My latest all inclusive bill still includes the mobile use.  I was switched to O2 this week and hadn't expected this as was not informed in writing.

Hi hotbath1962. Thanks for confirming. I will send you a PM so that this can be investigated. 

Please look out for the message. 

Kind regards, Chris.