cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with phone disconnecting

tessa123
Joining in
Spoiler
My phone samsung A12 keeps disconnecting from Wifi saying connected without Internet had virgin come out all other devices are ok in household just my phone  .. I have tried pretty much everything 
3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, tessa123.
Thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here, a warm welcome to the VM community. 
It's great to have you on board with us! 🙂

Sorry to hear of the issues you're facing with connecting your new phone over the Wi Fi and the drop outs caused, as this happens only with the specific device we'd like to ask a few more things so to best help you.

Can you please let us know if the cable services (broadband) as well as your handset and mobile SIM/plan are both being supplied/have been purchased via Virgin Media?

Also, does this issue occur when on the home Wi Fi only or does the same happen when on your mobile data and other networks at all?

Please, confirm and we'll be eager to assist further where possible.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No I'm not with Virgin just EE pay as you go just only on my device in  the house it happening to I have had my phone for 18month and been doing this for a few months on and off but getting worse called virgin media several times and we have engineers come internet is working fine 

Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Oh, I see tessa123.
Thanks for these updates, we're glad to know it's being looked into.
My questions were to establish whether we can assist with the handset (if bought by us) in case this was a device related issue.

From what you say it seems we'll be able to check the home network and hub to restore any faults with it for you, let us know how things go from here. 🙂 

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs