cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost the sercuity key for my credit loan agreement

Henryporter1506
Joining in

We took out a loan agreement for a phone and have lost the sercuity key for the loan agreement we just want to pay it off and close the account 

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Henryporter1506,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you seem to have misplaced the security key. This would be sent to you via email when you initially took out the handset. Have your checked your email inbox including your spam/junk folder?

If you're only looking to make a payment then you won't be able to do this via the online account itself. Did you migrate over from Virgin Mobile to O2 when the migrations happened, or did you go to another provider?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

We have lost the email and can’t find anything, we started it like 3 years ago so the loan agreement for my phone is with virgin media, I just want to pay off my phone and close the account but we don’t have the security key 

Not a problem Henryporter1506, happy to help. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Perfect thank you 

I have responded to your Private Message 😊👍

Rob