cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take TV Package off

AndiM
Joining in

I want to remove my TV package off but can’t seem to do through the App as it Kelly licking me out !! How do I take the package off ??

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AndiM 

Removing the TV pakage may alter any discounts that may be on your account, there may also be an early termination fee for the removed TV package if still in contract. You might actually be able to negotiate a new deal and retain some or all of your TV package.

The quickest method is by calling 150 from a VM landline or mobile, select option 4 thinking of leaving, it's best to call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. This often takes 4-6 hours, however for the past few days forum staff have been advising this method can take 24 hours..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Depending on your package and what other services you have, it may be more cost-effective to drop your TV tier down to the (broadly-Freeview-equivalent) basic Mixit but retain your existing box.

But as already advised - you'll need to do this via VM-CS, as with any package/bundle change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AndiM,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

As has been advised in this thread, if you're looking to make a package change then it'd be best to contact our retentions team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) and they can outline offers and options for you. I'm afraid we'd be unable to perform a package change for you from here on the community forums, sorry.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!