cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning TIVO box

broomiegal
On our wavelength

I've arranged for my spare TIVO box to be collected July 19th and keep getting emails asking me to return it. Sort it out, Virgin...

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ordinarily, TiVo's don't need returning but if you have specific instructions to do so then fair enough.

You're likely to keep getting those emails until the kit is scanned back in VM's end. July 19th seems quite a long lead-time though, are you sure you don't mean June 19th?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nope, July 19th. It was the only date available.

I'll just ignore the emails, no way to contact Virgin unless you call and that's not happening.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, broomiegal,

Thank you for your post 🙂 

I am sorry you are getting these emails, I know they can be annoying. As @japitts advised we do not need TIVO's returning, as you can see here on our return/recycle link if your box is not listed above it would not need returning? 

Do you have a picture of your box?

Zoie

broomiegal
On our wavelength

Still receiving the emails, I'll start the complaints procedure tomorrow.

If any Virgin Media staff read this, please sort this.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Broomiegal,

Thanks for getting back to us about this and sorry to hear you're still receiving the automated emails for equipment returning.

I can help you with this issue for you from here, let me PM you so we can have a look now.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs