cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Kerb

sakenny
Joining in

Hi I have applied for a drop kerb my council state as I have a CATV manhole cover on the pavement I need their permission for them to change the paving  to tarmac around it.  I cannot contact anyone and the website is not helpful, who do I speak to

6 REPLIES 6

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

When a staff member comes and deals with the post you will have to be aware that Virginmedia will charge for a survey and then once completed will give the price to do the changes which may be quite high depending on what is below the manhole cover.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, sakenny,

Our records show that you have been in touch with the team by phone since your post. Has everything been sorted?

Cheers,

Corey C

sakenny
Joining in

I cannot get through via telephone, can someone contact and let me know how and who I speak to in regards to getting authorisation for lower my kerb in regards to the catv cover on my driveway

thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You posted this a month ago when VM contacted you - what was the outcome of this...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Dropped-Kerb/m-p/4778698

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

still waiting on answer, got an email address now so just awaiting response

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM dont do email communication. I suspect you will get no reply.

Lets see if   @Corey_C     can update you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.