cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv go demanding i re-register devices even though its the same device

luvmytech
On our wavelength

here we go again. 

tv go is demanding i register again ..so now i've got no slots left and have to wait two weeks to use the service. 

is this because i've cleared cookies on the devices? 

surely they must have found a solution to this by now. 

hoping someone can reset my slots 

thanks in anticipation. 

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What device are you using TV Go on? Including the OS if a mobile device.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

luvmytech
On our wavelength

i'm using a huwaei tablet with windows 10  and a laptop with windows 8 .   also android phone which is 3 years old (xiaomi)  . can watch on the phone because i guess i haven't cleared the cookies recently

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey luvmytech,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV go app access.

Clearing your cookies would be the cause of this issue as that is the way that the app works for all users. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and should be able to reset your TV GO devices but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

thanks Steven, have replied to your email

Hi luvmytech thanks for getting back to us.  

I can see that my colleague Steven has indeed gotten back to you.  I will leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R