cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go saying wrong password

Gcook994
Joining in

Hi

when I try to login to the Virgin go app, it says my email/password isn’t registered. I’m new to virgin media and all is great except this. 

I’ve reset my password etc but still saying wrong 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Gcook994 

Have you registered for My Virgin Media yet, and is that working? TVGo uses the same details.

Have you tried logging into TVGo on a different device?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi

thanks for the reply, 

yes I’ve used that with no problems. Also just tried the go app on a different device and still saying the same about wrong username/password. 

Hi @Gcook994 

Welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the TVGO app. 

Can you try to see if resetting the password works to resolve this issue for you. You can do this by logging in to My VM here and selecting Account Settings > Account Details > Change Password. 

Make sure when resetting the password, you choose one you've never used before. Also make sure you are typing the details into the Username and Password space rather than using the saved details or autocompleting as there might be an issue with it adding wrong/additional information which will make the details invalid. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

When I try to change the password it’s now saying ‘can not be username’ but it’s not my username? Also trying different passwords too. 

Hi Gcook994,

Sorry to hear you're struggling to change your password. I'll be able to help you reset the password via private message.

Please look out for my message over at the white envelope.

Thanks!

Beth