cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV go issues

Welshbok
Joining in

Hi, I have a Samsung S23 Ultra and it keeps asking me to register my device. I register it and it works but when I close the app and reopen it and try to view live TV it askes me to register the same phone again. As a result I have now used all my replace options and the same phone is registered 3 times on different slots. What is going on Virgin?? Could someone please help me with sorting this. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Welshbok
Joining in

Hi, I have a Samsung S23 Ultra and it keeps asking me to register my device. I register it and it works but when I close the app and reopen it and try to view live TV it askes me to register the same phone again. As a result I have now used all my replace options and the same phone is registered 3 times on different slots. What is going on Virgin?? Could someone please help me with sorting this. Thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Welshbok, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, can you confirm you have visited our website here to assist with the device management?

Have you also tried to clearing cache on the TV Go app before logging back in to watch content?

Thanks,

David_Bn

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you renaming your S23 Ultra each time? Or just taking the default model number as offered by the TV Go app?

If the former, try the latter and see if it overwrites the existing device slot.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there @Welshbok 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced an issue with your service. Can I ask if you have reset the app data and cache at all after closing the app? 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Welshbok 

Duplicate posts have been merged. It's far better to keep to one thread to avoid duplicated replies.

As per my previous post - are you renaming your S23 Ultra each time? Or just taking the default model number as offered by the TV Go app?

If the former, try the latter and see if it overwrites the existing device slot.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks