cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App Can't login to Sky using Virgin account

Rjg1991
Joining in

Having the same issue here

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread. Please add more details so the Community can help]

19 REPLIES 19

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Rjg1991

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing issues signing into the Sky App using your TV Go details, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Does this happen across all devices? If so, what devices are affected by this? When did this last work for you?

Rob

Happening across all devices.

it’s been a few weeks that it hasn’t worked and getting the error message. Virgin go allows me to sign in. But when I try to access sky sports it says the password is incorrect.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for expanding on that, Rjg1991.

Can you try logging in to the Sky Sports browser app directly, here, and letting us know what happens? Have you also tried to reset your My Virgin Media password that is used to sign in to the TV:GO service?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

garycw
Joining in

I'm having the same issue and Virgin media support seems elusive... tried for days... logging in via iPad, mobile and on Mac using different browsers. Just keeps saying incorrect password, I've rest my password about 15 times and nothing - exact same details I'm using my login to my virgin media account but the TV go app won't accept my login details. Come on Virgin Media, I'm 1 week in to my service and this isn't a good start at all !

I'm getting it too, only the last 2 weeks worked fine for 10 years with no issues 

CS on the phone said they are unable to remove my devices so i can start again, I find that hard to believe

Hi @ianm3108 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Still doesn’t work. Clearly it’s a known error given the amount of people on here saying the same as me? It seems like virgin media have pulled the ability of using sky sports go without telling us.

We're sorry this is still an issue, just to confirm- you're able to sign into My Virgin Media and TVGO fine?

Have you tried resetting your password then logging in?

Alex_Rm