cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtitles out of sync - Prodigal Son box set

MD_UK
Joining in

Subtitles out of sync - Prodigal Son box set. They are about 10 seconds early. 

13 REPLIES 13

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this on any specific episode?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The first 2 episodes so far. Thanks for the reply. 

Hi there @MD_UK 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that the subtitles on Prodigal Son have been out of sync, have you noticed this on anymore episodes or just the 2 you have mentioned? Is this on one box or multiple?

I'd also recommend checking our TV help page here for further help with this.

If you need further support after checking this, please let us know, we'll be happy to help.

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan

thanks for getting in touch. 
It’s the same on the first 3 episodes. I have given up until it’s fixed. 
I have tried all of the suggested fixes but no change. 
thanks

Hi @MD_UK 👋.

Thanks for getting back in touch. Could I please ask your sound set up. Do you have a soundbar and are you using it via Arc set up using a HDMI cable, as optical and Bluetooth and cause a sound delay, also which box type you have, V6 or 360?

Please get back in touch.

Sabrina

Hi

No sound bars or anything. V6 box I think. Most other series are fine. 

thanks

Just to confirm, is this happening on live TV or on demand? Also, is this the only show you are seeing this delay with?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. Yes that show is only available on demand. Most series are fine. I have encountered it once before and see others have also reported such issues. Some series are missing subtitles all together on some episodes I also find. Thanks 

Thank you for confirming this @MD_UK 

I'll raise this with the team for them to investigate. My apologies for any inconvenience caused. We'll come directly here with any further updates or questions at all. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley