cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Device Limit reached

lucas7743
Joining in

I'm also having this issue. I only have 2 devices registered on virgin go so I don't understand how I have reached my limit on sky sports. According to sky sports device registration on my virgin account settings I don't have any devices registered. What is going on

5 REPLIES 5

lucas7743
Joining in

According to sky sports device registration 

lucas7743
Joining in

Same here

I'd been having the same problem but just tried it and seems to be working now. 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello lucas7743

Sorry to hear of the device registration issue you're experiencing with the Sky Sports App, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We're happy to help with this, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Hello Kasallion

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing the device registration issue with the Sky Sports App, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We're happy to help with this, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob