cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Problem

Marsole
Joining in

I’ve just had virgin media installed and everything has been working fine with that. I downloaded the Virgin To Go app on my iPhone and used the same Virgin Media login details as instructed and an error message of “login details incorrect” shows up. When I enter my login details into the Sky Sports app they get accepted. Any ideas.

9 REPLIES 9

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Marsole 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

It's great to have you on board 😊

I'm sorry you're having some issues logging into the app.

Can I ask if you have tried resetting the password?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I’ve tried that and no good. Even tried 2 login on my laptop and tablet. No good 

Thanks for trying this @Marsole 😊 Sorry it hasn't helped.

Just to confirm, have you been able to log into your online account here to see if these details work? They will be the same details to use for TV GO. If these don't work it would be best to reset your password vis your online account then try TV GO again.

Let us know how you get on with this, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

The login passwords work ok with my online account. I’ve just tried TV GO again and still no good. I’m also having problems with virgin connect app as it’s saying it can’t find my hub🤷‍♂️

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

What hub do you have in which you're trying to connect? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies - I sent that post without adding what I was supposed to say on haha. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hub 5

yes I have and no good

Hi Marsole 👋 thanks for getting back to us. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with TV GO. Just a few more questions that may best help us diagnose and troubleshoot the issue.

1) Are you using any password 'autofill' when logging in to the app? (If so, there may be the incorrect password being used). 

2) Do you have the same issue across more than one device? Or is it exclusive to the iphone you are using?

3) Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

4) Is your iphone up to date with the latest software?

If you can let us know about these we will do our best to offer further support! Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🌞

All the best. 

Molly