cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itv hd

vijay21
Joining in

I use ipad to view virgin go. The picture quality is not in HD but the channel is ITV HD. 

Why is that its only this channel that does not shoe in HD

20 REPLIES 20

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello vijay21,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear you are having issues when viewing ITV HD on your iPad. 

When you say the picture is not showing in HD, can you please expand on this? Is the image pixelated or blurry?

Let us know and we will do all we can to help. 

Thanks, 

Nat

vijay21
Joining in

The picture quality is not HD, when i watch the same using ITVx or Sky Go, the picture quality is in HD and better quality

Hey @vijay21,

Thanks for getting back to me, can you confirm that content you are trying to watch was streamed in HD on that chanel when you access it? Can you also confirm if this only happens on one channel or is it across multiple channels if so which ones?

Thanks. Joe

I can confirm that it was hd content as I was watching the same on itvx and skygo and could see that the virgin go quality was not hd

Thank you vijay21

And could you please confirm if this happens on multiple channels/programmes?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Only on itv hd

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Just to confirm - when using the ITVx app instead, this works for you? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Itvx is fine

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for checking and confirming. 

Are you using the TV Go service on any other devices? If so, can you please check if you have this same issue on another device? 

Nat