cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Football on Sky Sports App

jaybee192
On our wavelength

Recently when watching live football on the Sky Sports app on my IPad, having logged into it using my VM details, there’s no problem watching the live action but when trying to play one of the available ‘Key Moments’ highlights, I get the message ‘Authentication Required Due to changes made to your account we require you to log in again’. Log out and back in again but the same thing happens. Don’t know if this is a problem with the Sky Sports app, which has changed recently, or VM or a combination of the two. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @jaybee192,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about the issue you are facing, it is not one I have heard of from our side, can you confirm if you have tried this on different devices and resetting your password to see if this syncs it up better? If not can you confirm if you have spoken to Sky at all?

Joe

Was having the same problem when watching Sky Sports on my Iphone as well as my Ipad. Tried changing my VM password but that made no difference. However, I then noticed there had been an update to the Sky Sports app and after installing, I was able to watch the ‘Key moments’ highlights during the live broadcast.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jaybee192

Thanks for coming back to us. So to confirm, are you no longer experiencing this issue?

Beth