cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to TV GO from second TV?

MikeMidd2001
On our wavelength

I recently moved to a new house and have a TV 360 box in the main reception room. I'd like to watch TV in a spare/second room, but unfortunately am not able to run cable through the house (rental). 

I use TV Go on my laptop and tablet regularly. Is there any solution to do the same on a smart TV? The TV Go website doesn't seem to load on my TV.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MikeMidd2001 

Connect your laptop via HDMI cable to a spare HDMI port on your TV.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@MikeMidd2001 wrote:

I recently moved to a new house and have a TV 360 box in the main reception room. I'd like to watch TV in a spare/second room, but unfortunately am not able to run cable through the house (rental). 

I use TV Go on my laptop and tablet regularly. Is there any solution to do the same on a smart TV? The TV Go website doesn't seem to load on my TV.

If you use TV Go it will always have to involve your laptop, as TV Go is only licensed for portable devices & not for direct TV use. The broadcasters want to block customers using TV Go directly on a TV that might not be at the registered account address.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks