cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Stream still 'adding' skysports

Themanc2608
Joining in

I added skysports a few hours ago and got confirmation that it's been added and i can now start watching

Except I can't. The app still shows as adding

Why? Should it not be there already?

7 REPLIES 7

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Themanc2608,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the Sky Sports not working straight away. 

Is this now all working for you?

^Martin

Themanc2608
Joining in

Nope, spent ages on chat on Friday being passed between teams. Told should only take another 2-4ho it rs maximum.

Still says Adding doon, pending

Really frustrated 

Nope, still says the same. When I go to my home page on virgin media though it does say they are investigating an issue in my postcode and will hopefully resolve by a certain time/date - although that's change 3 times since I noticed 2 days ago.

It's not very good and trying to get through to someone to explain it all again will cause me to lose the will to live. Must have been online to numerous teams the other day for a good few hours in total

ANy more advice here? Why would there still be an issue? I dont want to have to go through live chat again

Hi Themanc2608.

Thank you for posting onto our community forum, welcoming you back 😊.

I can see from the system check that this Sky sports issue should be fixed for you now. 

Please let us know if it is not fixed and we will assist further.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes, finally all sorted

Thanks for following up

Excellent news, thanks for the update @Themanc2608!

Do feel free to come back to us if any further faults with the services become apparent.

Thanks,

David_Bn