cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Stream Multiroom

ryancfc8
Joining in

HI, 

Do we know if Virgin Media will be rolling out multi room to the steam boxes at any point 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ryancfc8 

VM haven't offered any information as to if or when they will introduce Stream multi room - the first place you will find out about is via press releases, including VMO2's own news page

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

The last info they released on Stream boxes was < here > on 5th February.

It's very possible that they will look to add that facility as customers in the XGS-PON technology areas can't receive TV via cable so they receive their TV offering over the internet via the Stream box and they are still restricted to one per household.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ryancfc8 

VM haven't offered any information as to if or when they will introduce Stream multi room - the first place you will find out about is via press releases, including VMO2's own news page

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

The last info they released on Stream boxes was < here > on 5th February.

It's very possible that they will look to add that facility as customers in the XGS-PON technology areas can't receive TV via cable so they receive their TV offering over the internet via the Stream box and they are still restricted to one per household.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

markjbaker
Tuning in

So I can’t get a stream box that records or a second stream box. How is this technology superior? 
I have a recording box and a second box from BT on the same FTTP connection, so it’s not a technology issue, it’s a decision V have made.