cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream issues CS1011

CrimsonThunder
Joining in

Hi all, signed up to Stream recently and initially all seemed well, I then tried adding sky sports and UHD to my plan and they both got stuck as "adding". I contacted support and was told they couldn't fix it so they sent round an engineer. The engineer swapped my stream box and now it won't even sign in because I get a Cs1011 error. The engineer logged a ticket with IT and told me it would just start working eventually and to keep turning on the box now and then. I've been doing this since Thursday and all I get is the same error still.

Is there any way I can find out the status of this IT ticket? Or find out what on earth is going on? Sky sports has been added to my account, so I'm paying for it and not able to use it.

Any help appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

CrimsonThunder
Joining in

I take it there is no help for this issue then? I've seen countless copies of this problem across these forums and none of them seem to get fixed either so I'm not holding my breath. I've already raised a complaint, I've had enough of getting the run around with the phone and webchat options.

For anyone interested, you can raise complaints at this link, I strongly recommend we all do so, this isn't acceptable. 

https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint

Hi there @CrimsonThunder 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your service and thank you again for your post. 

I would be more than happy to check on this ticket for you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.