cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream box not correctly linked to account at set-up and cannot add or remove services

tk101
Joining in

I have the exactly the same problem as @iXNine, not resolved after three months and hours on chat / phone lines. Please advise how to get it fixed via a direct contact, not tussling through the tiers of customer support.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

iXNine
Dialled in

As tk101 has used the same title as I did, I'm assuming they mean the same issues that I documented in this thread 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey tk101,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Stream box at the moment.

What issues are you actually having with your box? 

What have you been advised in the past, when you have spoken to the team about the issues?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

iXNine
Dialled in

As tk101 has used the same title as I did, I'm assuming they mean the same issues that I documented in this thread 

Thanks for the response. Problem the same as iXNine. Since Oct, attempts to add subscriptions via tv gives error TS2/1/2/ERR-400/302/400, via my virgin media account / package stream page sticks on loading logo. Through several sessions with chat & phone support I have received no information beyond "it's down". This is poor service for a problem logged by many on the forum, and given that the main selling point of Stream is discounts on added services. I'd expect an adjustment on the bill.

I will send you a Private Message tk101 to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob