cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Channels

eb154
On our wavelength

Hi, can anyone tell me if ‘Investigation Discovery’ known as ID is in any of the stream packages, please? Many thanks,

ethan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ethan,

I'm afraid it isn't available on Stream.

The following link shows a list of channels and the packages they are in on Stream 

List_of_channels_on_Stream_from_Virgin_Media 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ethan,

I'm afraid it isn't available on Stream.

The following link shows a list of channels and the packages they are in on Stream 

List_of_channels_on_Stream_from_Virgin_Media 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

eb154
On our wavelength

Thanks. Literally the only channel my wife requested. What’s going on Virgin?

eb154
On our wavelength

On top of silly channel exclusions, I subscribed to ‘Essential Entertainment’ for £8pm, and the email I got says £12. So far, not so good Virgin. I can feel a put it back in the box and return moment coming on.

eb154
On our wavelength

Now this… 😳F622BA31-06F9-4C9C-AE2A-8A8407AD1C29.jpeg6B2C1E6A-14F6-410F-A1EA-8923D1F68EA7.jpeg

JElliott44
On our wavelength

I got the same with the sports subscriptions, email price was different to offer price. I did get the offer price in the bill, but then got charged full price. Thankfully forum staff have been helpful but no excuse from Virgin for the information on email to be wrong.

@eb154 wrote:

On top of silly channel exclusions, I subscribed to ‘Essential Entertainment’ for £8pm, and the email I got says £12. So far, not so good Virgin. I can feel a put it back in the box and return moment coming on.

This has been going on for months and months (on another package offer previously as well as the current Entertainment offer). I gave screen shots, email copies everything to VM  forum staff to pass on. Nothing.

The incompetence of VM over this issue is unbelievable. Trading Standards say a product should be as advertised in terms of pricing, yet this company just ignores law and does it's own thing. They've had "reasonable" time to address these issues that multiple people have had. It's not account specific, it's just the way their system is badly designed.

Another thread on this and the VM forum staff say they have passed it on AGAIN, but we all know the person it gets passed to just kicks it in the grass again. There is no follow up to ensure the issue is resolved as part of this company's operating processes. It's a shambles quite frankly. Customers should not have this hassle.

Hi @eb154,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there's been some confusion with the pricing of your Stream service add-ons. Has this since been addressed and corrected since your posts, or do you need some further assistance?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

eb154
On our wavelength

It’s ok, now. My Virgin shows the full price along with the discounted price. However, it’s the emails that cause concern. I hope you’ve fixed that part. Now, if you could just tell my why BBC1 on live viewing has been stuck on the same still screen for 3 days, that’d be cool. I’ve tried unplugging it and resetting it and it’s still stuck.

Hi @eb154 

Can you send us a photo of the TV issue please so we can see what you mean?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill