cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fantastic new prices for steam packages

stuartgreen
Dialled in

My package is due up can I scrap my current 360 boxes and replace with stream? Currently have the 1gb service

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If your contract has finished you can call 'thinking of leaving us'  and demand a new contract with just what you want. They will offer you a price and you can argue it with them.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

You say "360 boxes" but if you go for Stream you not only lose your recording facility you will be permitted to have just one Stream box. Also if you don't need Gig1 go for a lower speed.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would also check the channels you watch. Some channels are only available in broadcast TV format & not on IPTV (e.g Talking Pictures on 445 is available to all customers on V360, but not available if you are on Virgin Stream).

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks